Tarkett laminate flooring is where high quality meets high design. Whether traditional, organic, subtropical or classic, our designs are strikingly realistic and offer something for every aesthetic. But, Tarkett laminate flooring is so much more than a pretty face. While most laminates are made with softer woods like pine, we design and engineer our laminate floors with 100 percent premium hardwood – cherry and oak – to provide increased indentation resistance. And our superior locking system makes it easy to install.
At Tarkett®, we understand that your family connects with flooring more than any other surface in your home. So we know how important it is to ensure our floors help create a safe and healthy environment. Did you know that many household items emit volatile organic compounds (VOCs), which can aggravate asthma and allergy symptoms such as headaches and dizziness? Whether you or a loved one suffer from asthma or allergy or you just want to surround your family with products that can contribute to a healthier lifestyle, you can be confident that your Tarkett floor will be safe and beautiful for those you love most.
Tarkett develops flooring products that are engineered to be some of the safest and lowest VOC-emitting products in the market today. And we can prove it:
CERTIFIED asthma & allergy friendly™
- More than 95 percent of allergens are removed with standard cleaning
- This certification entails not only the product, but the installation and cleaning methods
- Scientifically tested and proven to help you breathe easier
- Applies to Fresh Air™, Trends™ and Trends™ 12
- Tarkett is the first manufacture to be certified across multiple flooring categories
- Tarkett laminates test below 10μg/m3 per ASTM D5116