What is Tarkett® FiberFloor®?
A New Take On Linoleum Flooring
Beautiful and practical, FiberFloor® is designed with woven fiberglass, foam and tough, resilient wear layers that stand up to water, moisture, scuffs, scratches and indentations in a warm, comfortable and it-looks-great kind of way. FiberFloor is a part of our iSelect system, which groups all our Tarkett flooring options into six beautiful, easy-to-live-with color families, allowing you to coordinate across flooring types, from room-to-room, throughout your entire house. This resilient flooring is Certified asthma & allergy friendly is a perfect alternative to linoleum flooring. With FiberFloor and iSelect®, you can find the perfect floor to express your personality and style, while still standing up to the wear and tear of your daily life.
Here’s how it works:
- Identify which of our color families best fits your style
- Find your favorite floor within the palette.
- Coordinate it with any other floor in the same palette – whether you’re coordinating to an adjoining existing floor or choosing all new flooring, staying within the palette will assure the floors will complement each other and flow from room to room.
- Choose your color-coordinated finishing accessories for the perfect final touch.
- Warm, quiet and comfortable
- Hypoallergenic and Certified asthma & allergy friendly™
- Wear, scuff, scratch, indentation resistant
- Water, moisture, mold and mildew resistant
- Stain resistant and easy to clean
- Lifetime, 15- and 10-year limited warranties
- Phthalate-free construction
The Tarkett® FiberFloor® Protection System™ features five everyday-life-resistant layers and more.
- Layer 1 – Finish layer Protects against scratches, scuffs and stains for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Layer 2 – Wear layer Prevents wear, rips, tears, gouges and indentations
- Layer 3 – TechniCore™ foam layer Adds cushion and additional indentation protection, creating warmth and comfort underfoot
- Layer 4 – Engineered fiberglass inner layer Utilizes woven fibers so it lays flat and won’t expand or contract for increased stability
- Layer 5 – TechniCore backing layer Allows high flexibility, easy installation and a moisture and sound-resistant barrier for added performance
The Tarkett FiberFloor Protection System also includes Aquaguard®, which is a special foam treatment for extra protection against mold. Aquaguard has a full-printed barrier backing that prevents discoloration and stains coming from underneath, making it ideal for installation in humid areas.